If you own or manage a fitness center, you know how difficult it can be to keep track of your members, manage payment systems, actively recruit new members and work to ensure that your existing members are happy with the services being provided. That’s why investing in the latest fitness center software can make your life a whole lot easier. Here are just a few of the benefits:
* Create an unlimited number of unique and customized memberships
* Manage payments, including refunds and POS (Point of Sale)
* Have a complete inventory management system with alerts for items with low quantities on hand
* Customizable security to allow employees and members access to specific areas based on job title/seniority and membership level
* Money management
* At-a-glance weight loss figures
* Create staffing schedules based on peak times
Benefits for Employees
* Employees can view their schedules online
* Clock in using barcoded key tag
* Easy to train employees on how to use the software
Benefits for Members
The software also has several benefits for your members, including:
* Online class schedule viewing
* Members can register and pay for classes online, before arriving at the club
* Receipts and reports printed in members’ preferred language
* Track family members on the same pass
* Keytag to sign in and out
The biggest concern for any software program is that it is easy to use, easy to train on and easy to maintain. Software that is cumbersome, unreliable, hard to understand and navigate, will not be seen as an asset, but more of a hindrance. Luckily, the iGo Figure software is very simple to use, yet efficient and powerful for both management and members.
Contact iGo Figure for more information about our fitness center software programs and how they can improve your business, help you gain more members and ultimately generate more revenue month after month.
Be the first to like.