Health Care Dayton is a service often used by the elderly and those that are of weak health. It is a service that allows people to be treated at home by trained and qualified nurses or physicians. It is usually used by those who have weak health but do not want or need to be in hospital. It is also an alternative to nursing homes. People fear living in a nursing home because of the reports of abuse and negligence also it maybe a place they are not familiar with, thus making them uncomfortable.
Allot of people use Home Health Care In Dayton as it allows them to have all the comforts of home. Although it can be paid for it is also provided for less or even free by some governments. To be eligible for free home health care you must go to a doctor and they will examine your health and if eligible then they can recommend you to the government. After that you will be able to get the following:
1. A part time nurse,
2. physical therapy,
3. or speech therapy.
You can also get Home Health Care Dayton if you are in one of the following categories:
1. Recovering from an illness or accident; if you were involved in an accident or had fallen ill and the doctor sees you fit enough to be at home but do not have anyone to help you.
2. Undergoing treatment; meaning you are ill but you are not required to be in the hospital.
3. Disabled; if you have a disability that limits you from performing certain tasks at home.
4. Chronically ill; when you have been ill for a long time.
5. Terminally ill; when your illness will kill you.
These services can be provided by a wide range of companies. It is not just hospitals and nursing homes. They can be provided by:
1. Home health agencies
2. Homemaker and home care agencies
3. Pharmaceutical and therapy companies
4. Durable medical equipment and supply shops
5. Registries and private agencies
6. Independent providers
In conclusion, Home Health Care Dayton is a growing industry and there will soon be a wider range of services provided.