We live in a changing time in which at least these three things are true:
1. Insurance is still a necessity for every individual who wishes to safely and legally operate a motorized vehicle.
2. The average citizen has migrated to shopping for things such as insurance, among other products and services, online and from the comfort of their own homes.
3. Due to recent economical developments, many citizens are facing a less than desirable credit score, often through no fault of their own.
How do these three facts all play into each other? Purchasing insurance is one shopping experience that still largely requires phone calls in order to obtain quotes, as well as in person visits to an agency in order to actually purchase a policy. Additionally, in many cases, an insurance premium may be more expensive than it otherwise should be based on the shopper’s credit score. This is in direct contrast to the direction the rest of the world is taking in terms of shopping for, purchasing and obtaining a product or service. Here are those facts again in a slightly different light:
4. You can’t legally drive without active
5. Auto Insurance in Austin
6. You can’t currently purchase an insurance policy completely online with many carriers today.
7. Your credit score shouldn’t affect your premium, but in some cases, it does.
Now, what about these three facts seems fair when you consider them in this light? Obviously, it is completely fair to expect drivers to carry insurance in the interest of public safety. Why should a person of today’s generation be expected to go out of their way for a policy they may have to pay too much for anyway, for something that is potentially beyond their control? The insurance market is largely out of date. The good news is that there are some companies offering Auto Insurance in Austin, such as Dillo Insurance, that have decided enough is enough. While it may take some digging to find the perfect one for you, it actually is possible to obtain a good policy with fair premium rates that you won’t have to go out of your way and make special trips in order to put into place.
Be the first to like.