If you have one or more of your teeth missing, smiling, laughing, or even speaking can be very challenging. This is mostly due to confidence issues. Other times, proper functioning of your teeth may also be affected preventing you from enjoying some foods you enjoy. With the rapid development of computer science and technology, you can eliminate the annoyance and awkwardness often linked with uncomfortable and inconvenient tooth substitution through implant dentistry Lebanon.
Implant dentistry procedures are offered after a consultation with your dentist and periodontist, as they will determine how and where your dental implant will be placed. Depending on your particular condition and the type of implant you prefer, your periodontist will create a treatment option that will meet your needs.
Implant dentistry treatment options
* Replacing a single tooth: This treatment option is ideal if you lack a single tooth. One implant and crown will be used to replace the missing teeth thus replacing the lost natural tooth as well as its root.
* Replacing a few teeth: This option is ideal if you are missing several teeth, implant supported dentistry is used to replace lost natural teeth and some of the roots.
* Replacing each and every one of your teeth: This implant dentistry treatment option is ideal if you are missing all of your teeth. Periodontists use an implant supported full denture to replace all the lost natural teeth as well as some of the roots.
* Ridge modification: This option is ideal if you have deformities in your upper or lower jaw, which have left you with insufficient bone for placing dental implants. The gum is usually lifted away from the ridge to show the bony defect, which is then filled with bone substitute that will build up the ridge. This option increases your chances for successful implant dentistry Lebanon.
* Sinus augmentation: The quantity and quality of your bone on where the implant is to be placed is key to a successful implant. The upper back jaw is very close to the sinus, which makes it very hard to successfully place dental implants. However, a sinus augmentation will help to correct this problem as the procedure raises the sinus floor and develops bone for successful placement of dental implants.
What to expect and do after implant dentistry treatment :
With a good procedure, you can expect to have natural looking teeth as well as healthy gums. As with your natural teeth, proper oral care like brushing, keeping your implants plaque free and flossing is very important. After treatment, work closely with your dentist and periodontist to get the best care plan for you. So, observe periodic follow-up visits to ensure that your teeth and gums are healthy.
Implant Dentures in Lebanon – Implant dentistry procedures are offered after a consultation with your dentist and periodontist, as they will determine how and where your dental implant will be placed. If you want to find the best periodontist or learn more about the various treatment options available in Lebanon, please visit our site for additional information.
Be the first to like.