Many individuals are now using Underground Pipes in Elkhorn NE to help keep energy costs down. They are doing so by turning to a geothermal heating and cooling system. This type of system pulls solar energy from below the surface of the Earth to heat and cool their house. What are the benefits of choosing to use these pipes in this manner?
• According to the United States Environmental Protection Agency, a geothermal heat pump is the most friendly heating and cooling option for the environment that is available today.
• The United States National Renewable Energy Laboratory finds geothermal energy is a more efficient and cost-effective way to heat and cool.
• Use of a heat pump utilizing Underground Pipes in Elkhorn NE is the same as taking two cars off of the road today or the same as planting 750 trees.
• Geothermal systems typically last twice as long as a conventional system used for heating and cooling.
• These systems are extremely quiet, helping to keep noise pollution to a minimum.
• Individuals who have made the switch to this type of system love it for a number of reasons.
• When a person using a conventional system makes the switch to geothermal, they find they can recoup their investment in approximately eight years.
• Many government agencies, at the local, state and federal level, offer tax incentives and rebates to those who choose to switch to a geothermal system.
• A geothermal system is between 400 to 600 percent efficient, drastically exceeding other forms of climate control for the home.
• There are no greenhouse gases emitted from a geothermal heat pump, meaning there is less impact on the environment. Anyone concerned about carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide and other gases will appreciate this.
Accurate Heating & Cooling installs geothermal heat pumps in the Omaha area and is more than willing to answer any questions potential buyers may have about this type of system. Visit the Website today to see why they feel this is the right choice for many homes and business owners. As the system doesn’t burn fuel but transfers energy to heat or cool the home, it is a great choice for most.
Be the first to like.