If you own a marina or run a boat yard you know that you are moving around extremely expensive assets for your clients. If you are still using old school boat trailers it might be a good time to consider buying a self-propelled boat trailer to improve safety as well as efficiency. Here are some of the benefits of using a self-propelled trailer:
* Less Staff: When you incorporate self-propelled boat trailer into your equipment mix you will find a single employee will be able to place boats and move them around the yard with ease using the remote control. This will save you time as well as allow employees to focus on other duties or if necessary allow you to lower the amount of employees you need on the payroll.
* Fast and Easy: You will not find a faster or easier way to move and place boats with easy manoeuvrability, perfect for all of your needs including hauling and launching.
* Compatibility: Your new trailer will be compatible with your sling lift system so you will not have to invest in further systems or equipment.
* Minimal Maintenance: The self-propelled models have a self contained power system which means they require minimal maintenance saving you time and money.
* Custom Calibration: You are able to custom calibrate the trailer to suit your needs making it ideal for optimal usage.
* Internal Plumbing: Internal plumbing is flexible allowing you to access multiple ports as required.
* Important Features: Self propelling trailers offer all of the perks and choices you require for efficient and easy use such as four-wheel drive and hydraulic steering. You will also have a fully wireless remote-control system and your choice of capacities from 10 – 80tons depending on the make and model you purchase. There are both submersible and non-submersible models available depending on your needs and the services you offer.
* Safety: Self-propelled trailers offer a safe option that will make manoeuvring easier and therefore lessen the risk of accidents taking place such as ramming other boats, racks and equipment.
* Selling Factor: You can also use your new equipment as a selling feature for people seeking a new marina or boat yard. Your competition will have self-propelled boat trailers and if they don’t you will have an edge.
As you can see there are many benefits to having self-propelled boat trailers for better efficiency, safety and ease of use.
When you are ready to upgrade to a self-propelled boat trailer for your marina or boat yard Hostar Marine can help. Visit www.hostarmarine.com for more information.