There are numerous types of ball valves available on the market today. The quality of the valve also depends on the material that is used for constructing it. There are a range of different choices such as brass, chrome, aluminum, bronze, and PVC. However, the material that produces the highest quality of ball valves is stainless steel (SS).
An SS ball valve is made up of a special steel alloy that makes it resistant to rust and corrosion. At the same time, the stainless steel gives these ball valves an attractive metal-like appearance that is suitable for all applications.
Most ball valves are difficult to clean, which eventually leads to contamination. On the other hand, stainless steel ball valves are much easier to clean and maintain. This is because stainless steel, unlike other materials, does not absorb dirt. This is why stainless steel ball valves are used in a number of industrial and household applications. They are popular choices in many industries including: chemical; pharmaceutical; food; petro-chemical; and general industry.
Here are the main reasons why you should consider stainless steel ball valves:
- No need for lubrication – liquid flows smoothly through the valves even after years of use.
- Low cost of purchase and maintenance.
- High durability and long service life because the material is resistant to rust and tarnishing.
- Elementary cleaning process that can be carried out by amateurs.
- Straightforward process of assembly and disassembly that is particularly useful for thorough cleaning of the ball valves.
- Resistant to high pressure and high temperature. They can easily regulate the flow of large volumes of high pressure liquid.
- The ductility of stainless steel allows several types and models of the ball valves to be produced that are suitable for different applications.
For more information on the SS Ball Valve, contact Stainless Steel Ball Valves at 844-664-8043.
Be the first to like.