Statistics shows that people who involve lawyers when dealing with their disability claims have a higher chance for success than those who don’t. Therefore, even though the SSA does not require you to have a lawyer when filing, the counsel of a lawyer will help you avoid the common pitfalls that people who go it alone face. If you have a disability claim, you should hire Disability Lawyers Nashville TN for the following reasons.
1. They will help you fill out all the paperwork and avoid the mistakes that complicate the process for some people.
2. They will ensure that the initial claim is filed quickly and efficiently.
3. They will refer you to the doctors who are trusted and help you strengthen your claim.
4. They will monitor your case for you and notify you whenever there are new developments from the SSA.
5. They will make sure that your benefits have been calculated correctly by the SSA.
6. They can influence a judge to subpoena any unwilling witnesses who can help benefit your case.
7. They will help you prepare for the case by asking you the questions you are likely to be asked during the trial.
As you can see, the presence of a lawyer during your case will be a welcome and very beneficial addition.
Disability attorneys only collect their fees when you win the case. This simply means that you do not have to worry about issues such as retainer fees. The SSA withholds a small fraction of your benefits after you have won the case and sends it to your attorney. In most cases, the amount does not go beyond 25 percent of the total amount of money that you get from the case.
Another service that you can get from these lawyers is free case evaluation. In case you applied for benefits before, but you were unsuccessful, Disability Lawyers Nashville TN will have a look at your case and try to determine the mistakes that could have cost you the benefits the first time. They will help you make amends and do an appeal. PonceLaw.com is a great place to go for advice about disability laws. Visit Site to learn more about the legal services they offer.
Be the first to like.