If you choose to have vinyl siding installed on your home, you’ll find there are many styles and colors to choose from. One may opt to go with a gray or green tone or one done in orange or brown. Custom colors may also be offered for Vinyl Siding in Wichita KS, yet one would expect to pay more for this option. Once a color has been selected, the next consideration is the style of siding. Certain types tend to be more popular than others, and here are a few you should consider.
* Beaded seam remains one of the most popular types as it provides a clean, traditional look for the home. One can easily identify this type of siding as it has a rounded bead on every course. The bead is used to replicate siding used in the Southern United States back in the early 1800s, and one finds this type of siding in a wide ranges of colors to match any landscaping scheme.
* Board and Batten vinyl siding alternates wide and narrow strips. and one may choose either a horizontal or vertical configuration. Many refer to this as barn style siding, and one identifies this type by its cedar wood appearance and rough texture.
* Dutch lap siding appears similar to traditional siding, but differs in that it comes with a decorative groove on the top portion of each siding board. This shape adds strength to the vinyl siding and doesn’t appear as wavy once it is installed.
* Shingle siding is often referred to as shake siding and features a staggered edge. This type of siding, when installed, provides a home with a rustic and hand built facade, or it may offer a well-aligned, modern, and uniform straight edge.
* Homeowners wishing to have a residence with a simple, clean look tend to choose smooth siding. This type of siding has no texture, providing the desired appearance.
Other siding options include cabin board, shakes, and vertical siding. Consumers wishing to learn more should visit website to obtain information about Vinyl Siding in Wichita KS. Vinyl siding is low maintenance, inexpensive, easy to install, and lasts an extended period of time. Once homeowners learn the benefits of this exterior material, it’s no wonder they choose it regularly.
Be the first to like.