The field of massage therapy is booming, as more of the medical world is waking up and taking notice of the beneficial effects massage therapy has on many conditions in the body. Many people are now deciding on a career in medical massage therapy because they want to help others and be a part of a work environment that makes them feel like they are making a difference. To learn more about becoming a medical massage therapist, it can help to understand what to expect from the Therapeutic medical Massage Program near Rio Rancho, NM.
What Can You Expect From the Therapeutic Medical Massage Program near Rio Rancho, NM?
There are several instructional classes you will take while in the program.
1. Region I (includes the head, neck and shoulders)
2. Region II (focuses on the shoulders only)
3. Patho/Physiology I (teaches about the human body and conditions that affect it)
4. Region III (includes the elbow, wrist and hand)
5. Region IV (spine and thorax)
6. Patho/Physiology II (continues in the study of the human body and conditions that arise)
7. Region V (lower back)
8. Region VI (pelvis and hips)
9. Patho/Physiology III (continued study of the human body)
This program of study will not only teach you the various methods of medical massage therapy, but will also help you to know how to spot common conditions and offer massage therapy for these specific conditions. Through 1,080 hours of training, you will be skilled and ready to begin your career in medical massage therapy, upon graduation from the program.
With this degree, you can work for yourself or work in a variety of fields where these types of services are needed. If you are interested in furthering your career and want to get into medical massage therapy. Their counselors will be glad to assist you through the process of enrollment and can help you to better understand what to expect from the program as well as what financial aid options are available to you. It is time to begin your new career and what better one to choose, than one where you can help others to find relief from their pain and discomfort.
Be the first to like.