Beverly Hills CA Breast Augmentation is a very common procedure women undergo everyday. If you are considering having a breast augmentation here are some questions you should ask your surgeon at your initial consult so you have all of the facts.
About the Surgeon
You want to be sure that the surgeon who is to perform the Beverly Hills CA Breast Augmentation is legitimate and experienced. Ask them the following questions:
- Are they trained specifically as a plastic surgeon?
- How long have they been practising plastic surgery?
- How many breast implants have they performed?
- Is their clinic state licensed?
- At which hospitals do they have privileges?
- Do they have before and after shots of augmentations they have performed?
You also want to make sure you know you are a good candidate for Beverly Hills CA breast augmentation and what you can do to make the procedure a success. Ask these questions:
- Are you an ideal candidate?
- What can you do prior to surgery to improve your chances for a quick recovery?
- What can you expect following surgery?
- How long will you be off work?
- Will you need help during recovery?
- Will it be difficult if you have a pet or children to care for?
- Can you breast feed following augmentation?
Once you feel confident you wish to proceed with the Beverly Hills CA breast augmentation ask the following question about the procedure:
- Where will the procedure be held?
- What will your breasts look like following the procedure?
- How is the procedure performed?
- Will you require a hospital stay?
- Are there potential complications?
Knowing what to expect once your Beverly Hills CA breast augmentation is complete is also important. Here are the final questions you can ask before you decide to schedule the procedure:
- Will your implants change in look over time?
- Will breast feeding or pregnancy change the look of your implants?
- Can they be corrected if they are not what you expected?
- Can they be removed if you no longer want them?
- If removed, how will your natural breasts look and be effected?
Being educated about the Beverly Hills CA breast augmentation process as well as being certain you have found a surgeon with experience will help ensure the best possible results.
Be the first to like.